Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wishful thinking...

        If only I was behind some of the ideas for great games.  Take Fallout for example, if I had my way, I'd take at least one game and explore other countries effected by The Great War like: China, the UK, Japan, France, etc.;  Instead of the near same America setting each game.   Final Fantasy, I'd remake and make a sequel for Final Fantasy: Tactics in HD on home consoles.  A new Silent Hill similar to Shattered Memories, but following another character or continuing on Cheryl's life after, her have her own demons to deal with rather than the "Super" Harry Fantasy she was having.  Maybe bring Lego in on things, let them make a Lego Final Fantasy or Bioshock.  I would bring back a lot of the old games for the NES like  Double Dragon II, Ninja Gaiden (in the old style, but newer graphics).  Maybe even a Lego WWE game, or WWE game similar to the old Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game for the Sega Genesis, but with modern stars and graphics.  Actually make a game based on a movie that is fun and don't skip plot points to force you to watch the movie.  Take the Half-Life series away from Valve and keep making it instead of just saying they want to and release another Left 4 Dead.  Make games based off The Mortal Instruments books series by Cassandra Claire.  Become a mean version of Nintendo and when developers leave us because they are nervous about a console failure, give them the ultimatum of building the game or never working with us again, so our next hit like the Wii they lose out on.  I would quit advertising Bioshock Infinite two years to soon so it won't have hype the size of The Great Wall of China to live up to.  I'd like to make a peripheral for consoles that would work like a camera and build photo games similar to Pokemon Snap, but put some in worlds like Elder Scrolls and make you look for stuff.  Build an add-on for XBL and PSN that when you show offensively bad sportsmanship online it would rip out a tooth, or forcefully pick your nose.  I'd also put my self on the Retro Game Master web show on Kotaku and work on retro game challenges in Japan or do them here and be on the show as my own branch of Game Center CX.

Anyhow this was just me thinking aloud about a few things in the game would that bothers me right now that if I had my way would be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment